Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Perseverance

    My goals is to be successful in life by getting my degree of becoming a nurse or a therapist. I would like to accomplish this because I really like to help people and I do care for people who are in need of something. I want to be someones hero for saving their life and help them get through whatever they are going through. This includes my other goal which is to make people happy and smile when they are going through tough times. I am a really understandable person so if anyone looks sad or depress I always feel like I am the one who they need to talk to because I will not judge and I will put myself in their shoes.
    My other life goal is to have enough money so I can afford to live in Aspen. Aspen is really expensive to live and the stores are pricy as well so I want to work really hard so I can main tain my life there without any financial problems. Also I really love nature and I also really love the snow so Colorado is a perfect place to live. I would want my kids to grow up there because they can do many different things that you can not normally do in Newport. Also I want them to grow up living the natural ism. Also I want them to enjoy Aspen as much as I do.

    My other life goal is to master at tree trails while skiing because I  have difficulty doing it. I want to be able to have confidence and just do it weather I will fall. My other goal is to never loose my common sense because thats how bad choices start to come in life. Common sense is suppose to always be there and never leave your side because you never know in life where things can be thrown at you but it's your common sense that needs to handle it. Even though I have accomplish the common sense goal I still want to accomplish it forever as long as I live and never forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment