Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bucket List



1. I wan't to go sky diving because I love the adrenaline feeling and I also wanted to do that for so long but I have never got the oppurtunity to do it. I really want to experince crazy stuff like that.

2. I really wan't to ski Aspen mountain because It is the biggest mountain peek in Aspen but I need to get really good before I do that. I mostly want to ski the tree trailes becasue those are the hardest but most fun to ski.

3. I would really want to meet Aaron Paul who plays Jesse Pinkman in the T.V. show Breaking Bad. I want to meet him because he is a great actor and I really like the show Breaking Bad and also because he is cute.

4. I would really like to travel and visit Greece. From what I see on T.V., Greece looks like such a beautiful place to visit. I really like the ocean, it looks so nice to swim on it and relax. Greece literally looks like heaven on earth.

5. I would really like to go scuba diving. Scuba diving seems so much fun and it looks so cool to explore the sea. I really like swimming and go exploring stuff so scuba diving is perfect. I plan on scuba diving really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment