Friday, September 19, 2014

My Top Three T.V. Shows



1. Breaking Bad


I really like Breaking Bad because It is really intersting and I like the concept of it. My favorite characters are Bryan Cranston who plays as Walter White and Aaron Paul who plays as Jesse Pinkman  Who ever made this show is a genius!


2. That 70's Show
                                 
                                                                                                                     

















That 70's Show is my second favorite show because it always makes me laugh and it really keeps me entertained. I like how it involves a big group of friends with different personalities with one another. My favorite character is Ashton Kutcher who plays as Michael Kelso. 


3. Awkward. 

Awkward is my 3rd favorite show because it involves funny High School drama. This show is a little relatable so it makes things so much entertainment. This show came out in 2011 and I loved it ever since it came out 

No comments:

Post a Comment