Friday, September 5, 2014




My name is Natalia Guzman, I’m 16 years old. I grew up in Newport Beach, California with my family. I have 2 other siblings, my older sister who is 21 years old,  and my older brother who is 17 years old, so I am the youngest. I have a mom and a dad and two cats, boy and a girl. The first cat we got was the boy orange tabby named Archie and then the girl calico cat named Muffin. What I like to do in my free time is go shopping, hang out with my friends, and dance. The schools I went to growing up was Woodland Elementary, Kaiser Elementary, Ensign Intermediate, Newport Harbor High School, and now i go to Back Bay. My favorite place to travel in the U.S. is Aspen, Colorado. I am a very nature person and really like the natural ness of the world so thats why I love Aspen. What i like to do in Aspen during the summer time is hiking, mountain boarding, fishing, rafting, canoeing and paddle boarding through the rivers and go look for bears, During the winter time i like to ski, snowboard, and sledding.


When i grow up I would like to be living in Colorado and for my career i would like to be  either a nurse or a therapist with kids that have disabilities. I like to help other people especially kids that are not so fortunate because it makes me feel like a good person inside. Once i have my career i would like to start a family of my own, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment