Thursday, September 18, 2014


My Favorite Hobby 

              My favorite hobby is to go shoppig with friends. I really just love buying stuff that i dont need but i just got to have it.   The two main malls i like to go is South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island. They have about everything that I need in those malls. My favorite stores to shop at is Forvever 21, Victorias Secret, and H&M. I do not really just have one favorite hobby I also like to listen to music and play PS3. My favorite game from the play station are Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5 and The Last Of Us.  I mainly play with my big brother and we get a lot of fun out of it.

       My other favorite hobby is to go tanning at the beach or pool at a hot sunny day. I mostly like to tan with my friends or my older sister because we all enjoy the sun when we are getting color. We all have a great bonding time while we are doing it. I like  the feeling of being tan. When we are done tanning we will go to the movies in Triangle Sqaure and see the latest movies that are out or if we do not feel like going out we watch movies on Netflix. My favorite shows on Netflix are Keeping Up With The Kardashians, That 70s Show, and Breaking Bad. Those shows always keeps me entertained.

       Other than outside hobbys, my indoor hobbys are eating food, or on my phone snapchatting, taking selfies, and being on Instagram. Mainly being on my phone is my everyday frequent hobby. When I am bored with nothing to do I can always disctract myself on my phone weather Im texting or on Facebook it always seems to kill time and I will always feel less bored.

          


No comments:

Post a Comment